The Deposit module captures real-time deposit data from all locations, armored carriers and banks; enhancing process efficiency while improving visibility and transparency.
What is the DTS Connex Deposits module?
- A web-based depositing module that makes it simple to create, track, manage and analyze deposit activities at all of your locations
- Tracks deposits from creation through bank verification to provide real-time visibility and insights into every stage of the deposit lifecycle
- Integrates and captures data from all major banks, armored carriers, smart-safes, POS systems and cash counting devices
- Provides dynamic reports on all deposit-related exceptions, including POS over and shorts, adjustments, missing deposits, float issues and much more
How does DTS Connex Deposits work?
- Headquarters establishes rules; deposit types, deposit entry methods and other key requirements
- Users create deposits using manual entry or integration with other cash room tools
- System communicates deposit information to banking partners
- Deposits transported to bank partners
- Banks receive, credit and verify deposits
- DTS Connex captures and records all steps in the chain of custody
Why DTS Connex Deposits?
- Standardizes and streamlines your deposit process at all locations
- Provides access to deposit information from all locations, banks and armored carriers in one web-based portal
- Leverages unique transaction numbers to simplify reconciliation process
- Reduces deposit adjustments and “over and shorts” 30-40% through increased visibility and oversight
- Facilitates provisional credit with your bank partners*
- Integrates seamlessly with other DTS Connex modules
*Provisional credit available from select financial institutions. Ask your banker about this value added service.