Every October, after surviving the back-to-school season, we have the same reaction:
How is it already holiday prep time?
And yet here we are. Which means it’s time for our annual webinar: How to Streamline Your Holiday Change Order Process.
The holiday season means interrupted change order service, atypical hours, and more volume for most of our customers. And in the words often attributed to Benjamin Franklin, “If you fail to plan, you’re planning to fail.”
This year we’re going the extra mile to provide you with resources and tips, calendars and templates to ensure that you can work with your store users to create a streamlined and profitable holiday season.
So join us at 1pm ET on November 2nd, and we’ll create a way forward together.
OCTOBER ACTION ITEMS
Want a quick roadmap to this month’s newsletter? Here are October’s heavy-hitting action items:
- Watch the November Webinar: How to Streamline Your Holiday Change Order Process.
- Watch the DTS Connex Virtual Workshop Replay! In August, we hosted a virtual webinar which several hundred of you all attended. For a limited time, you can watch the replay video and still receive your DTS Connex Certification Badge, which you can share on your socials.
- Claim your DTS Connex Certification Badge. Instructions on how to request your badge are at the end of the replay video. It takes about 5 seconds to request the badge!
NEED HELP CLAIMING YOUR BADGE?
Need Help Claiming Your Badge?
We’ve got you covered!
- First, watch the DTS Connex Virtual Workshop Replay video.
- At the end of the video, scan the QR code or navigate to the URL listed and complete the form.
- Once you receive your certification email, follow the prompts to claim your DTS Connex certification badge.
- If you need additional assistance, click the button below to download a helpful certification guide.
- If you need further help, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you!
ARE YOU GOING TO THE AFP CONFERENCE?
We’ll be there!
Come see us at the AFP in a few weeks! Vince Buscemi will be at the ControlTek booth sharing an exciting joint venture: the ControlTek ECOLOK Bag!
The tamper-evident bag is made of 90% post-consumer recycled plastic. We love saving all things green, so we’re thrilled to be standing beside ControlTek as they unveil the product at the AFP.
If you’re in town a little early, we’re having a DTS Happy Hour on Saturday the 21st at the Kimpton Alma Rooftop from 6-9 pm. We’d love to connect with you there!
We’ll have food, drinks, and several happy hours of connection.
HAVE YOU REGISTERED?
Have you registered for the Holiday Change Order Webinar?
How to Streamline Your Holiday Change Order Process | November 2nd, 1pm ET
Sit down with DTSers Vince Buscemi and Jess Goodwin to learn what to expect from your change order with armored carrier service this holiday season.
All attendees will learn best practices for navigating change orders in the holiday season and receive resources that can be shared with store users in message center to ensure holiday expectations are clearly communicated.
These tools can be leveraged to improve not just your holiday change orders, but your cash management and general store communications year-round. The practical applications are limitless. So don’t miss out!
All registrants will receive a webinar replay, so if you’re busy at 1pm on November 2nd, register anyway and we’ll make sure you get the replay and all related resources!
Thanks for checking in on what’s happening with DTS Connex this September. As always, if we can help with anything, email email@example.com or check in with your Partner Success Manager.