The Change Order Payment module complements the Change Order module, making it fast and easy to create and reconcile payments.
What is the DTS Connex Change Order Payment module?
- A web-based, change order payment module that makes it easy to create, track, manage and analyze all change order payment activity
- Links change order payments to corresponding change orders
- Tracks change order payments from creation through bank verification to ensure visibility throughout the chain of custody
- Analyzes change order payments, using intelligent reports on real-time activity, including unmatched change orders, payment exceptions and much more
How does DTS Connex Change Order Payment work?
- Headquarters establishes rules: user access, payment types, and other key requirements
- Users create change order payments based on available, unmatched change orders
- System communicates change order payment information to bank partners
- Payments transported to bank partners
- Banks receive, credit and verify payments
- DTS Connex captures and records all steps in the chain of custody
Why DTS Connex Change Order Payment?
- Standarizes and streamlines the change order payment process at all locations, regardless
- of bank(s) and armored carrier(s) utilized
- Reduces employee errors and adjustments by simplifying the change order payment process
- Leverages unique transaction numbers to simplify reconciliation
- Improves change order to change order payment matching percentages
- Integrates seamlessly with other DTS Connex modules