School’s out for Summer! Children nationwide are trading tests and homework for hotdogs, family time, and fireworks displays.
In the spirit of summertime, we’re taking a break from our monthly webinars for the month of July.
So catch up on what you missed in June, explore new Bite-Size videos, and check out a new video from our Solution Partner, Accuvia Software Group.
|Enhancement to Message Center: |
Message Center has been enhanced to allow users to “select all” or “deselect all” recipients when sending messages, eliminating the need to manually select or deselect all recipients.
What You Might Have Missed:
DTS Connex Training Webinar: Stale Deposits & Deleted Deposit Reason Codes
In June’s training webinar, we covered an enhancement to our system; “Stale Deposits” as well as a recently released feature “Deleted Deposit” reason codes.
Stale Deposits enables an end user to continuously source and utilize clean data by removing deposits made in error, allowing corporate to know exactly why a deposit is marked “stale,” and eliminating deposits remaining in the system after they’ve been created in error.
A “Deleted Deposit” reason code is useful for when deleted deposits need extra context and clarification. This new feature is available to you right now, at no additional cost, under the “Admin / Deposit Management / Deleted Deposit Reasons” tab on your homepage.
This feature gives personnel reviewing this information the ability to group deposit issues meaningfully and detect any patterns in deposits made in error or other anomalies. You do not need to use “Stale Deposits” in order to use the “Deleted Deposit Reason” feature.
Click the button below to access the short training webinar replay!
DTS Connex & Accuvia Software Group: User-Focused Cash Management Solutions
Last week, we got to share the first of several videos that highlight the innovations and developments of our own Solution Partners.
In this presentation on Accuvia Software Group’s integration with DTS, get an inside look at how our two platforms combined to bring a retailer a unified cash management solution integrated right into their pre-existing store closing process. By utilizing the DTS Connex Partner API, users never need to leave their POS environment to perform their daily deposit functions, streamlining their deposit creation process and training.
Click the button below to check out Accuvia’s video explaining the process and detailing the ways they simplify cash management for our joint partners.
June Bite-Size Videos: Stale Deposits & Deleted Deposit Reason Codes
Last months Bite-Size Videos focus on two n ew features:
- “Stale Deposits,” a significant improvement to our existing “Phantom Deposits” feature in DTS Connex. Stale Deposits enables an end user to continuously source and utilize clean data by removing deposits made in error.
- “Deleted Deposit” reason codes, a new tool useful for adding context surrounding deposits in the DTS Connex dashboard. In short, if a deposit is deleted, you can create customized reason codes (such as “torn bag,” “duplicate,” “miscount,” etc.,) that you require users to add to deleted or stale deposits. This gives personnel reviewing this information the ability to group deposit issues meaningfully and detect any patterns in deposits made in error or other anomalies.
These features are easy to use, take seconds to implement, and save hours of investigation when trying to reconcile data.
Learn how to use these tools in just minutes by watching June’s Bite-Size Videos.
July Action Items:
- Watch the DTS Connex Training Webinar: Stale Deposits & Deleted Deposit Reason Codes
- Watch the DTS Connex & Accuvia Software Group: User-Focused Cash Management Solutions partner video
- Watch the June Bite-Size Videos or bookmark for future reference
Thanks for checking in on what’s happening with DTS Connex this July. As always, if we can help with anything, email firstname.lastname@example.org or check in with your Partner Success Specialist.