Our Bite-Size Videos this month focus on two new features:
- “Stale Deposits,” a significant improvement to our existing “Phantom Deposits” feature in DTS Connex. Stale Deposits enables an end user to continuously source and utilize clean data by removing deposits made in error.
- “Deleted Deposit” reason codes, a new tool useful for adding context surrounding deposits in the DTS Connex dashboard. In short, if a deposit is deleted, you can create customized reason codes (such as “torn bag,” “duplicate,” “miscount,” etc.,) that you require users to add to deleted or stale deposits. This gives personnel reviewing this information the ability to group deposit issues meaningfully and detect any patterns in deposits made in error or other anomalies.
These features are easy to use, take seconds to implement, and save hours of investigation when trying to reconcile data.
Learn how to use these tools in just minutes by watching June’s Bite-Size Videos.
How to Set Up Deleted Deposit Reason Codes
- Save the link to your bookmarks or somewhere else easily accessible so you can reference or share the videos as needed.
- Pick one of the videos to watch right now—they’re only a few minutes long!
- Then click here to pull up our feedback form and fill out the questions. It’ll take less than a minute to complete, and it’ll help us tailor future videos to your needs!
Click for quick access to the library of Bite-Size Videos:
May Bite-Size Video Index (How to Reset a Users Password & How to Create a Message in Message Center)
April Bite-Size Video Index (Deposit Adjustment Notification, POS Over/Short Notification, Deposit Not Prepared Notification, Counterfeit Notification & Search Events)
March Bite-Size Video Index (Verify a Change Order, One Search for Change Orders & Search Deposits with DTS Connex and Armored Carriers)
February Bite-Size Video Index (Create a New User Group, Manually Add New Users/Activate and Send Welcome Emails, Import New Users from a Spreadsheet, Reset a User Password and Delete Users, Activate or Deactivate Locations Manually or from a Spreadsheet & Delete Locations)